The job elaborate Solution is the process to get a job. The ultimate system for finding a great job. Here are some of interview Questions and the way we should answer interview Questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
- Start with your Name.
- Give your place information
- Education in short
- Job experience if any
- Family details in short
My name is Mark, live in New York, I have done B.E in Electrical and MBA in HR, I have 2 years of experience in HR, I live with my Mom and Dad.
2. Why are you looking for a job change?
- Thanks to previous origination
- Explain what you learn from previous job experience
- Share your reason for job change
- Relate to career aims
I am thankful to my perivous organization beacause I have learnt many things from there. According to me changes are necessary for everyone to enhance your skil, knowledge an dfor professional groth and financial growth. Your organization Is good plateform where I can learn more.
3. What are your strengths?
- Fast decision making
I am an honest, self motivated and hardworking boy with positive attitude towards my career an dmy life.
4. What are your weakness?
- More talkative.
- Trust people very quickly
- I cannot say no when someone ask for help.
- Take decision very quickly.
- Gets nervous when talk to strangers.
- To speak lie Is difficult to me.
- I am bit lazy about which I m not interested.
I am very Straightforward, impatient and more talkative I can not say no when someone asking me for help I am bit lazy about which I am not interested.
5. What are your salary requirements?
- Never share your salary requirements as a fresher
- Experience candidate can share their expected salary
- Always say as per company norms for the job
- I am a fresher. Salary is not my first priority for me. This is a big platform for me to start my career. I want to improve my knowledge and skill and gain experience. So I expect a considerable of salary according to my ability and your company’s norms which will fulfill my economical needs
- I have seven years of experience in HR field. Salary has never been a big issue for me. Still i am expecting salary as company’s norms as per my designation and my qualification and experience which can help me to maintain the standard of level of my personal and economical needs.
6. What are your career goals?
- Short term goal.
- Long term goal
My shot term goal is to get a job in reputed company. Where I can utilize my skills and improve my career path. My long term goal is to be in respectable position in the organization.
7. Why should I hire you?
- Share your knowledge
- Work experience
- Skills related to job
- Career Goals
- Sir as I am a fresher, I have theoretical knowledge but I can do hard work for my organization. I will put all my efforts for the good progress of organization. Being punctual and sincere, I can finish the work given to me on time and try my best to fulfill all the needs of company from me.
- With the reference to my work experience , I satisfy all the requirements for this job. I am sincere with my work &would never let you down in any way. I promise you will never regret for the decision to appoint me in your organization.
8. Why do you want to work at our company?
- Tell them what you like about company
- Relate it to your long term career goals
Sir , it is a great privilage to work in a reputed company like yours. When I read about your company I found that my skills are matching your requirements. Where I can showcase my technical skills to contribute to the company growth
9. Tell me what you know about the company?
- Study about the company in details
- Do the background about the new projects
- Know the names of their owner and partners
- Research about the company current issue
- Update your knowledge about their competitors
I this one of the fastest growing company in USA. The work environment of this company is very good. People feel proud to be the part of the company. As company provides full support to their employees. In professional fronts it has many branches across the word so I have good opportunity to show my talent
10. Finally, do you have any questions to ask me?
- Express thanks
- Salary structure
- Job timings
- Job location
- Overtime allowance
- Training periods
- Transport Facility
Thanks you for giving this opportunity. Sir I would like to know about the job timing and training and what will be the job location and salary scale for this job in your organization?